Our English Wine Tours
We specialise in curating wine and food experiences like no other where each tour is individually tailored to delight and surprise you.
Spend the day discovering the beautiful Wine Garden of England, explore some of the UK’s top vineyards, cider makers or brewers and delight at the picturesque Kent & Sussex countryside.
Taste award-winning wines hosted by the winemakers and feast with your personal, chef’s table experience serving you a lunch of regional gastronomic delicacies complete with wine pairings among the vines.
ADVENTURES FOR TRUE WINE AND FOOD LOVERS
TOURS AND EXPERIENCES
- Our Wine Tours are always private experiences, run all year round and can be organised any day of the week.
- Tours require a minimum of 4 persons per booking during the high season 1st May through 31st October. If you would like a private tour for less than 4 people please understand that there will be a surcharge.
- For groups larger than 12 there may be an additional transport fee (which will always be as low as possible)
- To avoid disappointment please try to book at least 2 weeks in advance. We are highly bespoke and tailored itineraries take time to arrange.
- Dogs are always welcome but please make this clear during booking. Kids too, at a reduced rate of course.
Kent and Sussex Wine Experiences
FROM £140 PP
Spend your day exploring vineyards across Kent or Sussex nestled amongst rolling hills and picturesque villages.
Discover local secrets, taste award-winning still and sparkling wines, meet inspiring winemakers and feast on delicious grazing platters of local cheeses, fruits, cured meats and our signature home baked breads whilst sat out in dreamy vineyards.
One of the best ways to experience the range excellent of English wines and styles, perfect if you’re new to English wine or just looking for an indulgent and relaxing day out. Simply splendid!
English Sparkling Wine Experiences
FROM £140 PP
Experience some of the iconic vineyards in England. Meet producers whose wines deliver striking elegance and finesse and visit vineyards responsible for some of the most authentic and best reflections of English wine making.
Enjoy exclusive tasting rooms, premium wine tastings and idyllic wine gardens. Savour a bottle or two alfresco whilst indulging on one of our chef’s table lunch of thoughtfully prepared, deliciously rustic dishes celebrating regional produce.
There is no finer way to experience English wine.
Natural and Organic Wine Experiences
FROM £140 PP
This is where simplicity meets the exceptional and the elegant!
We’ll introduce and explore vineyards dedicated to crafting outstanding wines with a difference whilst upholding sustainable principles and the ecology of the land. Discover ancient techniques, quirky wines that turn heads and of course some exceptional wine and food pairings for lunch.
Sustainability and minimal intervention are the buzz worlds here and the results are truly delicious!
Cider and Craft Beer Experiences
FROM £120 PP
Home to thriving beer and cider industries for 400 years; Kent & Sussex hide some of the UK’s best craft breweries and fine cider makers!
Enjoy a private charter through beautiful hop gardens discovering the exceptional brews in awesome tap rooms and rustic farmyards. For lunch try pairing beer with local cheeses, home baked breads and our own cured seafood and charcuterie to celebrate regional gastronomy.
So good you won’t want us to take you home.
The Best of Everything Experiences
FROM £135 PP
If you can’t decide or perhaps you just love the sound of it all, no problem. We can put together a tour with a little bit of everything.
Want to try craft beers, fine ciders, still and sparkling wines all in the same day? Or perhaps you have a particular preference for sparkling ciders, rosé and chocolate…you’re in the right place.
With our extensive partners we’d be happy to build you a unique experience.
On the Menu
We believe that for the best flavours it’s important to follow the seasons. As a result our wine tour lunches are simple and honest, made using the best naturally in-season ingredients grown right here.
Our trained chef’s will be your personal guides to the gastronomy of Kent & Sussex with menus to celebrate time and place.
For some tours we can offer lunch upgrades to include a multi-course premium tasting menu. Please ask for more details during booking.
- Subject to availability you will visit 3 vineyards/producers with private tutored tastings and guided vineyard tours
- Your private lunch and personal chef’s table experience including wine pairings.
- Regional home or train station collection and drop off
- All experiences can be tailored for full or half-day itineraries.
- We are happy to assist with any accommodation bookings with our growing accommodation partners and also any travel arrangements
UPGRADES AND ADD-ONS:
Enquire about upgrading your wine experience with an extended premium wine tasting at select venues or the opportunity to disgorge your own sparkling wine.
- Private sparkling wine disgorgement. Disgorge and cork your own premium bottle of sparkling wine which will then be cellared by the vineyard for a minimum of 3 years before being delivered to you when it’s ready – £60 pp (perfect for marking an anniversary)
- Extended premium wine tasting with the wine maker, explore and taste a vineyards reserve and private cellar hosted by the wine maker – £25 pp
- Paired multiple course tasting menu – £30 pp (4 course minimum) Only available at select venues
A quick side note: Drinking alcohol gives your brain a reward that it didn’t earn. If you drink too often then your brain learns that the best (easiest) way to feel good is to drink more alcohol, rather than do the normal things that make you feel good (work hard, accomplish things, help others, etc.). Be careful messing with your neurotransmitters!