Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of booking with Vine + Country Tours
(please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you purchase your ticket, by default you accept these terms and conditions).
Once ‘Vine + Country Tours’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Vine + Country Tours’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Vine + Country Tours’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
Booking with Vine + Country Tours
1.1) Once you have completed the booking process your booking will move to a pre-authentication stage which will require payment of a holding deposit. At this stage your booking is not yet confirmed as we will work to confirm your booking date and availability with our host partners.
1.2) If in the rare circumstances that we are unable to confirm the availability of your booking we will offer alternative options before progressing.
1.3) If we cannot complete your itinerary then deposits will be refunded in full.
1.4) Upon confirmation of your booking and itinerary you will receive via email a confirmation email with a link to final payment. Once full payment is made a confirmation email will be sent to you and your tour date secured. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed or saved digitally for your own reference. Please bring confirmation of booking with you, either printed or on phone as this will serve as your ticket.
Bespoke enquiries (All bookings other than pre-set):
1.5) Bookings made via private enquiry will move to a pre-confirmation stage once you have provided the necessary information for us to proceed and have agreed the bespoke tour details. Once we have confirmed availability of your itinerary you will be sent a private invoice via email for payment via BACS payment.
1.6) Payment of private and bespoke enquiry bookings will be expected to be paid in full at time of booking unless otherwise stated by us. Partial payments, if necessary will only be accepted to confirm your tour booking on a discretionary basis. In either case we reserve the right to deny your booking if full or partial payment is refused.
1.6) Once payment is made your tour date will be secured and a private confirmation email will be sent, this will serve as your ticket. Please bring confirmation of booking with you, either printed or on phone as this will serve as your ticket.
2) Credit Card Payments –Payment processing services for customers on Vine + Country Tours are provided by Stripe and are subject to the
Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Vine + Country Tours enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Vine + Country Tours accurate and complete information about yourself, and you authorise Vine + Country Tours to share it
and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
3) Payment by cheque – It may be possible to accept cheque if you’d prefer and with more notice but please either email or call us to talk about this. Only when the cheque clears will you receive confirmation of your booking.
4) All internet bookings will be confirmed by email via our online booking system.
5) We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all (within 24 hrs), then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for either by contacting us on telephone or through our email address.
6) We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
7) It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their confirmation and at the time of
8) Due to the nature of the tour we advise that this is for over 18’s only. We must comply with the ‘Challenge 25’ scheme, so please bring I.D with you if you feel it will be needed.
9) Once you book your ticket, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
1) We advise that participants should be physically fit enough to be able to get in and out of the minibus unaided and walk on rough terrain in the Vineyards. We regret that we do not have wheelchair accessibility on the minibus.
2) Any dietary requirements, allergies or medical requirements must be advised to us in writing a minimum of 7 days in advance of departure so that we can try and accommodate them although we cannot guarantee this.
3) We take no responsibility where no advice has been received 7 days prior to departure.
4) We do not accept any responsibility for any food or drink allergies that affect you whilst on the tour.
1) There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
2) We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while on your tour. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation / Refunds
1) We have a 48 hour (from midday) cancellation policy. Any cancellations made within this time may expect a full refund minus a £50 reservation fee.
2) Outside of this first 48 hours we do not provide refunds unless in exceptional circumstances and at our own discretion. All bookings are final. Alternatively, you can reassign your booking to another person if you are unable to attend the tour, and in this instance please let us know asap.
3) Cancellations made within 2 weeks of departure will not be refunded regardless of circumstances.
4) Deposits are non-refundable.
5) Should you miss your wine tour departure time from the pick-up location we are unable to offer refunds.
6) Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
Changes to your tour
1) We reserve the right to change our usual itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of
comparable monetary value.
2) We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of circumstances outside of our control. This includes outbreaks of contagious diseases and unexpected closure of vineyards etc.
3) If for the unlikely reason we have to cancel the tour and therefore Vine + Country Tours are responsible for the cancellation, a full refund will be offered to each passenger, and the passenger will incur no fee.
4) We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our tours at any time.
5) We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
Conduct while on the tour
1) You accept responsibility for your actions and for any damage or loss caused by you (the passenger).
2) Any damage or loss caused by you on the tour will be paid in full by you, to the Owner of the Vineyard or property on the day. Failure to
do so will render you responsible for any future claims including costs that might subsequently be made against you or us.
3) Any damage caused to the vehicle internally or externally by you, will be paid for in full by you.
4) If in our Judgement a participant is deemed to be disruptive, drunk or uncontrollable in any way, we will refuse to allow them to continue the tour and they will have to make their own way back to the drop off
point. No refunds of any nature will be made in these circumstances.
5) No food or alcoholic drinks are to be consumed on the minibus.
1) You must obey the laws of England whilst travelling on our tours. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who wil ldecide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
2) Your appointed Vine + Country Tours guide (or the vineyard staff) may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Vine + Country Tours (or vineyard staff). If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
3) It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Vine + Country Tours will not be
liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service.
4) In the case of delays of other connecting services Vine + Country Tours will not be liable and we reserve the right to wait for you or not, provided prior contact has been made to us by all reasonable means.
5) Vine + Country Tours will endeavor to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
1) Vine + Country Tours offer a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from a pre-arranged local pick-up location and this must remain the same for drop-off location, at no times and under no circumstances (unless exceptional and at our discretion) can this be changed during the course of a tour. Vine + Country Tours receive and will accept no fares for transport or changes to this service.
2) Pre-arranged pick-up points must be indicated at the time of booking as instructed during use of our online booking service.
3) Changes to the pre-arranged pick-up point must be requested at least 7 days prior to departure
4) Pre-arrange pick-up points must fall within the area of collection as indicated on our website on the respective tour page. Vine + Country Tours reserves the right to refuse pick-up from any location and for whatever reason. Pick-up points that fall outside of indicated areas of pick-up will only be considered at our discretion and via prior enquiry through email or call and may incur additional cost to you the customer.
5) Because of the nature of the service, Vine + Country Tours will require to dictate pick-up times from pre-arranged points in order to meet our tour itineraries and start times.
6) It is the participant’s responsibility to get to the pick up point at the prescribed time for collection by the tour minibus to start the tour.
7) Failure to do so will mean a delay in the starting of the tour and a reduction in the time spent at each venue on the tour. We will try and accommodate any delay caused by public transport but if this means it is to the detriment of the remaining participants then the tour will start without the late participant who at their own expense will have to catch up with the tour later.
8) All times for the itinerary are approximate and the departure time at each location will be dependent on the participants’ time required at the various locations as well as traffic.
9) Pick up times are approximate and dependent upon traffic.
10) If you miss your departure time we do not offer refunds.
1) You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
2) During the tour we may take photographs and films of you (individually or as part of a group) while you are a passenger or on location at a vineyard. These may be used on our website/brochures and/or advertising and publicity material on social media without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films. We will of course ask your permission on the day if you are happy for this to be taken.
3) We reserve the right to change the price of the tours and offer special deals/discounts as we feel the market requires
.4) There is a strict No Smoking/vaping policy in the minibus and inside any of the buildings visited on the tours.
5) The acceptance of dogs on any tour will be on a case by case basis and reserved solely for Vine + Country tour operators discretion (with the exception of assistance dogs). Poorly behaved dogs will not be tolerated.
6) Dogs may be accepted on personalised and bespoke tours and may incur additional cost to you the customer and at the discretion of Vine + Country Tours.
1) In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Vine + Country Tours. Please inform the Vine + Country Tours guide representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Vine + Country Tours as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Vine + Country Tours will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
1) Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. Kent and Sussex, as with the rest of the UK can be
changeable at the best of times, so please dress appropriately. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary. Wrap up and wear sensible foot wear should it be a little less pleasant!
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Vine + Country Tours
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and
conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift
Certificates available at www.vineandcountrytours.co.uk (‘Website’)
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 24 months from the date of issue.
Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
Promotions and Promotional Codes
If you have a published Vine + Country promotion code, please note that offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Thank you for taking the time to study these terms and conditions. Should you have any further enquiries please contact Customer Services +44 (0) 7846 74 70 70.