Mix case of five bottles of our favourite English wines from Kent & Sussex each paired with a local cheese.
- Charles Palmer Vineyards Classic Cuvée 2013
- The direct acidity of this wine is exactly what makes English Sparkling wines so popular and stand out from other wines around the world. With flavours of apple, honeysuckle, mango and vanilla this is certainly one we think you’ll want to keep in ready supply.
- Oxney Organic Estate Rosé NV
- Tones of apple and strawberries and a brightness that is so typical of English sparkling wines, this wine is blast of English countryside in spring and summer.
- **Exclusive** Gusbourne Estate Guinevere Chardonnay 2017
- Only available at Gusbourne or through us; A perfect expression of English Chardonnay, brimming and golden in the glass, packed full of citrus, stone fruit and creamy butter notes they don’t come much more expressive than this.
- Hush Heath This Septered Isle 2018
- A blend of the seven traditional grape varieties of Champagne is a combination of something between the voluptuous whites of Alsace and the decidedly direct and refreshing acidity of English wines. Full of blossom and apple, citrus and sweet lime this is just crying out for a warm summer afternoon surrounded by friends and one of those picnic spreads we all dream of.
- Tillingham Wines Pétillant Naturel PN19
- The Tillingham PN19 is the perfect place to start if you’re unfamiliar with natural wines and even better if you already are. Its bright floral aromas with cherry and damson flavours are crisp, refreshing and dry on the finish.
- Personal 1-2-1 virtual wine tasting
- Five Sussex cheeses specially chosen to pair with each wine (Mix of Aged, blues, brie style and goats)
- Personal tasting notes and our pairing suggestions
Normal sales price when bought separately: £190