Mix case of three bottles of our favourite English wines from Kent & Sussex each paired with a local cheese.
- Charles Palmer Vineyards Classic Cuvée 2013
- The direct acidity of this wine is exactly what makes English Sparkling wines so popular and stand out from other wines around the world. With flavours of apple, honeysuckle, mango and vanilla this is certainly one we think you’ll want to keep a ready supply.
- Oxney Organic Estate Rosé NV
- Tones of apple and strawberries and a brightness that is so typical of English sparkling wines, this wine is blast of English countryside in spring and summer.
- **Exclusive** Gusbourne Estate Guinevere Chardonnay 2017
- Only available at Gusbourne or through us; A perfect expression of English Chardonnay, brimming and golden in the glass, packed full of citrus, stone fruit and creamy butter notes they don’t come much more expressive than this.
- Personal 1-2-1 virtual wine tasting
- Three Sussex cheeses specially chosen to pair with each wine (Mix of goat, aged and blue)
- Personal tasting notes and our pairing suggestions