Six bottle case of our favourite English still wines from Kent & Sussex.
- Tillingham Wines Qvevri DHARC (chardonnay)
- This Qvevri natural chardonnay is a perfect homage to natural wine philosophy. Saline and citrus mingled with a nutty, buttery finish reminiscent of Chablis of a bygone era. The wine has been foot-crushed, and fermented partly on its skins in Georgian amphora (Qvevri) before, after 6 months, being given some time in oak and then gravity fed into bottle.
- Charles Palmer Vineyards Pinot Noir 2018
- Silk smooth, bright and intense with red and black fruits all the way this unquestioned star of English red will leave you in no doubt as to the potential for England being a great red wine producer. With zero oak used in the making this one is all about letting the fruit talk and it really has a lot to say.
- Oxney Organic Estate Pinot Noir Rosé 2018
- Our favourite rosé anywhere in the world. Just the pale pink hue alone has you wanting to roll out the blankets and get stuck in to an incredible summer picnic spread. This is bottled summer, where freshly cut strawberries rise from the glass, and white cherry and redcurrant are forward on the palate and the acidity is generous yet well integrated and crisp.
- **Exclusive** Gusbourne Estate Guinevere Chardonnay 2017
- Only available at Gusbourne or through us; A perfect expression of English Chardonnay, brimming and golden in the glass, packed full of citrus, stone fruit and creamy butter notes they don’t come much more expressive than this.
- Hush Heath Estate The Red Miller 2018
- The first ever English red wine to win a Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge, this 100% Pinot Meunier red is rare even by global standards. Being aromatic and smokey with flavours of blackberry, redcurrant and spice the Red Miller with have you rethinking English red wines.
- Beacon Down Bacchus – Gris 2019
- A delicious blend of both worlds, heady aromas of springtime elderflower combine with flavours of fresh pressed peach and citrus with a touch of summer spice on the finish. Warnings apply, this wine may cause you to rethink your top 5.
- Personal 1-2-1 virtual wine tasting
- Personal tasting notes and our pairing suggestions
Normal sales price when bought separately: £170