Six bottle case of our favourite English Sparkling wines from Kent & Sussex.
- Gusbourne Estate Blanc de Blancs 2014
- English sparkling wines don’t come much better than this and they should come with a warning when they’re this exquisite, your palate will never want to go back. Showing elegant citrus fruit and baked apple with a linear, precise acidity and creamy oak almost saline edge to finish.
- Hush Heath Balfour’s Leslie’s Reserve NV
- Selected from Cuvées over three vintages this blend has unique style blending a ripe and expressive palate with vibrant English Sparkling acidity. With fresh brioche, red apple and flavours of lime and redcurrant this is a wine guaranteed to make you smile and make any excuse just to celebrate with!
- Charles Palmer Demi Sec 2014
- This slightly sweet sparkling is England’s answer to the aperitif. Well-developed peach and apricot flavours are just right with a lovely smooth taste of nectar. It’s enough to make you dreamy for long hot summer days.
- Oxney Organic Estate Rosé NV
- Tones of apple and strawberries and a brightness that is so typical of English sparkling wines, this wine is blast of English countryside in spring and summer.
- Tickerage Vineyard Classic Cuvée 2013
- A limited release Cuvée (6000 bottles), soft and velvety with a lasting, elegant finish this is a refreshingly sumptuous combination of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes and everything you should expect from a great classic English sparkling wine.
- Tillingham Wines Pétillant Naturel PN19
- The Tillingham PN19 is the perfect place to start if you’re unfamiliar with natural wines and even better if you already are. Its bright floral aromas with cherry and damson flavours are crisp, refreshing and dry on the finish.
- Personal 1-2-1 virtual wine tasting
- Personal tasting notes and our pairing suggestions
Normal sales price when bought separately: £210