Three bottle case of our favourite English Sparkling wines from Kent & Sussex.
- Gusbourne Estate Blanc de Blancs 2014
- English sparkling wines don’t come much better than this and they should come with a warning when they’re this exquisite, your palate will never want to go back. Showing elegant citrus fruit and baked apple with a linear, precise acidity and creamy oak almost saline edge to finish.
- Charles Palmer Vineyards Classic Cuvée 2013
- The direct acidity of this wine is exactly what makes English Sparkling wines so popular and stand out from other wines around the world. With flavours of apple, honeysuckle, mango and vanilla this is certainly one we think you’ll want to keep a ready supply.
- Oxney Organic Estate Rosé NV
- Tones of apple and strawberries and a brightness that is so typical of English sparkling wines, this wine is blast of English countryside in spring and summer.
- Personal 1-2-1 virtual wine tasting
- Personal tasting notes and our pairing suggestions